Palm Beach Food & Wine Festival 2012: LeCirque, Food Trucks, Celebrity Chefs
Celebrity chefs will be strutting their stuff in Palm Beach this winter.
Palm Beach Food & Wine Festival
The Palm Beach Food & Wine Festival is still months away, but after a conversation with event organizer, David Sabin, we're looking forward to the day tickets go on sale.
The festival, scheduled for December 7 to 11, is already attracting quite a list of celebrity chefs scheduled to appear at the many dinners, seminars, and events taking place during the long weekend.
Chefs confirmed so far include:
- David Burke (David Burke Townhouse, Primehouse, Kitchen, and others)
- Norman Van Akin (chef and director of restaurants at Miami Culinary Institute, chef/owner of Norman's Orlando)
- Stephanie Izard (Top Chef Season Four winner, chef/partner of Chicago's Girl and the Goat)
- Marc Murphy (owner of NYC's landmarc and Ditch Plains and Chopped judge
- Richard Blais (Top Chef All-Stars winner and restaurateur)
- Marc Summers (host of Food Network's Ultimate Recipe Showdown)
- Robert Irvine (Host of Food Network's Restaurant Impossible)
- Sirio Maccioni (owner/founder LeCirque)
new for 2012? Look out for Food Truck: Impossible, hosted by Robert
Irvine where truckers compete for a spot at the festival's grand tasting
event and a complete recreation of the iconic LeCirque restaurant at
the Breakers. As always, proceeds from the event will benefit local charities.
Tickets go on sale in September. Stay tuned to Clean Plate Charlie for updates.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Last Chance to Save on New Times' Beerfest: The Full List of Brewerys
Fri., Nov. 13, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
Tue., Dec. 15, 7:00pm
- South Florida Food & Drink Events This Weekend: Beerfest, Trader Joe's, and...
- Florida Beer: Hard Cider From Cigar City Cider and Mead