If all this holiday shopping and late-night caroling has you in search of some much-needed java, there's good news for you.
Dunkin' Donuts has announced the opening of six new South Florida locations. The fast food chain currently has over 150 locations throughout South Florida.
Melissa Goulette, field marketing manager for Dunkin Brands, Inc., says that the company is, "proud to serve the people of South Florida and are excited about the brand's continued growth throughout the region."
Five of the new restaurants are located in Broward County, with one in Miami. Each restaurant is now open, with comfortable seating and the complete range of Dunkin' Donuts beverages, sandwiches, and (of course) donuts. In addition, each Dunkin' Donuts features a lineup of holiday treats including sugar cookie and snickerdoodle lattes.
The new Dunkin' Donuts locations are:
- Pompano Beach (949 E. McNab Rd.)
- Fort Lauderdale (110 SE 6 St.)
- Coconut Creek (5425 Lyons Rd.)
- Miami (9720 N. Kendall Dr.)
- Sunrise (2499 University Dr.)
- Miramar (2600 University Dr.)
- Hallandale remodel (825 W. Hallandale Beach Blvd.)