But God looks after drunks, frat boys, and Charlie Sheen, so the boys make epic meals meant for binge eating. Being serious for a moment, the Epic Meal Time guys do take into account calories and fat content, with a twist -- the more calories, salt, and fat, the better.
Take in point their Breakfast of Booze. The guys make a breakfast fortress of bacon (to keep the haters out) along with a few other treats, including:
- Candied bacon (like dog treats for people)
- A bacon plate
- Ham wrapped in bacon and deep fried in beer batter
- Steak deep-fried in beer batter -- for breakfast
- Japapeño- and cream-cheese-stuffed sausage wrapped in pancakes and deep-fried in beer batter
- Chocolate chip bacon waffles
- Jack Daniels maple syrup (made with a lot of Jack)
- Hashbrown balls
- Bacon Baily's whipped cream
- Bacon-cream-cheese-stuffed French toast dumplings
- Dorito's deep-fried cheese sticks
- A big-ass omelet
Total calories and fat? 18,531 calories and 10,050 grams of fat, according to the "Epic" guys. But, hey -- who's counting, right? Watch Harley and his crew chow down here. Maybe Charlie Sheen could option this into a TV movie -- winning!