- Caffe Martier: Coffee, gourmet sandwiches and sugar-laden goodies.
- The Cheese Course: A bistro/cheese shop with more than 100 varieties of the stinky yet tasty stuff.
- Jacob's Classic Market: Full-service specialty store with a bakery, coffee shop, and pizzeria, plus prepared meals and a full-service catering department too.
- Lamborghini Café: You love the cars. Now you can buy the goods and even eat in style.
- OLA Cuba: Finally, Broward will get a taste of Chef Douglas Rodriguez's Latin eats!
- Paradis Latin Miami: The name may throw you, but this is intended to be a theme resto based on Parisian cabaret. Expect boobies with your bottle of Bordeaux.
- The Playwright Irish Pub: Remember, you lifted a pint or two at their outpost in South Beach.
- PrimeBar: Apps, pasta, and "urban" selections.
- Santanera: Fine dining wrapped up with a Latin-inspired nightclub.
- Ta-Zin: You may wish to study up on your couscous-making ability after dining at this Moroccan spot.
They're also expecting Full Bodied, a grape-based spa, salon, and boutique; Haagen-Dazs; and Yard House, a sports bar hidden within an upscale eatery and the place to suck down an incredible array of draft beers.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
The Village at Gulfstream Park is located at 501 S. Federal Highway in Hallandale Beach. Visit thevillageatgulfstreampark.com for more details.