Five Best Neighborhoods for Trick-or-Treating in Broward and Fort Lauderdale
5. Pasadena Lakes (near Sheridan Street and University Drive in Pembroke Pines)
4. Victoria Park (Fort Lauderdale; Sunrise Boulevard and Federal Highway)
The entire members of Victoria Park join together to make their neighborhood one of the best for trick-or-treaters as the streets are flooded with children every year. According to the forum on the Naples News some homeowners went through "1000 pieces of candy in 2.5 hours" in years past, and this year is no different. In fact, the people of Victoria Park are so enthusiastic about the holidays that they already seem to be planning their Christmas light displays. So while the homeowners are prepared with pounds of candy, and their houses are decorated to the nines, make sure you get there early because this gem of a neighborhood is no secret!
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- August 2015 Broward and Palm Beach Restaurant Openings and Closings
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
Tue., Jan. 19, 5:30pm
Sat., Jan. 23, 7:00pm
Mon., Feb. 1, 7:00pm
- Tropical Storm Erika: Restaurants and Bars Staying Open, Having Hurricane Parties and...
- Pop-Up Bar at FAT Village Art Walk Serves Craft Cocktails for a Good Cause