Latest South Florida News
Pelting rain has glued red-and-yellow-striped jerseys onto the soaked bodies of 6,000 fans scattered around Lockhart...
Stan Hughes, a tall, thin, straight-faced man with a gray ponytail, shuffles through dozens of boxes lining the shelves...
On October 1, 2013, more than 60 men in jumpsuits crowded into the austere cafeteria at the Krome Service Processing...
This piece originally ran in New Times sister paper LA Weekly. Search local showings of Straight Outta Compton. Back in...
There were raised voices and broken glass and the high-voltage emotions that pinball between a wild teen and her worried...
Popular South Florida News
In Case You Missed It
- A Week After New Times Investigation, City Moves to Close Fort Lauderdale Group Home
Fort Lauderdale Confederate Flag Backer: “We’re Not the KKK”
by Jess Swanson
Meet the Knights of the Florida Renaissance Festival
by Ryan Pfeffer
Video Shows Fort Lauderdale Cop Slapping Homeless Man Who Wanted to Use Restroom: "You're Not Going to Pee!"
by Ray Downs
- Are Broward Judges Illegally Trying to Fill Empty Jails?
- Public Defender Howard Finkelstein Wins Lawsuit Against Mental Health Expert
- BSO Conducting DUI and Driver's License Checkpoints Throughout Labor Day Weekend
- Woman Tried to Smuggle Cocaine Inside Her Bra Through Fort Lauderdale International Airport
- AAA Offering Free Towing Through Labor Day Weekend
Activists Protest Reinstatement of Cop Who Called Blacks "Hoodrats"
by Jess Swanson
- Is Someone Cutting Cats in Half With a Knife in Palm Beach County?
- John Goodman Jury Tampering Suspect Expected to Plead Guilty
- Hurricane Danny to Become Tropical Depression; More Disturbances Coming
- Palm Beach Cab Industry Angry Over Uber Drivers Not Having to Adhere to Fingerprint Background Checks
- Did Ben Carson Say He's Open to Using Drone Strikes on American Soil to Protect the Border?
More South Florida News
Zing Sock Club: Weston Man Starts Sock Subscription ServiceAs an overweight teenager living in Weston approximately 10 years ago, Mark Pfefer hated going to the mall. He...1 day ago by Giana Pacinelli
The Trump Stamp: Donald Trump Tattoos Inspired by "Tramp Stamps"We're officially living in a world where Donald Trump is very likely going to be the GOP nominee. So it might be...1 day ago by Chris Joseph
Florida Bill Would Make It Legal to Break Into a Car to Rescue an...You might soon be able to legally smash a vehicle window in order to free an animal from the confines of a hot...2 days ago by Chris Joseph
Pembroke Pines Police Officer Denied Service at Arby's for Being a CopA Pembroke Pines officer was denied service at a local Arby's Tuesday night simply by virtue of being a police...2 days ago by Chris Joseph
Kidnapping Charge Dropped Against Boyfriend In Lilly Baumann CaseThe second felony kidnapping charge involving the case of an unhinged Broward mother who defied a court order and...2 days ago by Kyle Swenson