Latest South Florida News
High-Speed Chase in Boca Raton Ends With Three Arrests23 hours ago by Chris Joseph
It was supposed to be easy. Edouard Rene Joseph was a combat vet, Desert Storm, so he had trimmed the situation down to...
On April 25, 2012, Sharon Stern took her own life. The 33-year-old from North Miami Beach had spent part of the previous...
The SWAT team snakes behind a one-story pink and yellow house an hour before dawn breaks over a silent working-class...
Claire was a tall, athletic 26-year-old from the Midwest who boasted a 3.97 GPA, often appeared on the dean's list, and...
Victor Mooney's voice lowers and soars like he's performing a one-man theater show. Sitting inside a hot, windowless room...
Popular South Florida News
In Case You Missed It
Meet the Knights of the Florida Renaissance Festival
by Ryan Pfeffer
- Video Shows Fort Lauderdale Cop Slapping Homeless Man Who Wanted to Use Restroom: "You're Not Going to Pee!"
- Are Broward Judges Illegally Trying to Fill Empty Jails?
- Is Lauren Book's Charity Being Used for Political Gain?
- Court Records: Inmates Sold Psychedelics Inside BSO Jail
- More Questions About Mystery Man Running for Broward Sheriff
- More People Overdosing on Synthetic Marijuana Than Ever Before
- Waterspout Lifts Bounce House into Air on Fort Lauderdale Beach; Children Inside Injured
- Naked Fort Lauderdale Man Rescued Off Raised Drawbridge
- AAA Offering Free Towing Through Memorial Day Weekend
- The Rise and Fall of Haitian Drug Lord Jacques Ketant
- Why Hallandale Beach Paid $150,000 to Family of Unarmed Man Shot by Cop
- Hallandale Beach Cops Make Big Bucks, Despite Track Record
- Burglars Murder Kittens to Terrify Disabled Woman
- Drugs Fentanyl and Heroin Suspected in Deaths of Two College Students
More South Florida News
Why Hallandale Beach Paid $150,000 to Family of Unarmed Man Shot by CopOn a cool summer evening on January 8, 2012, 34-year-old Gregory Ehlers, Jr. exited a Best Buy in Aventura with a...1 day ago by Ray Downs
More Questions About Mystery Man Running for Broward SheriffAlthough the 2016 race for Broward Sheriff isn't likely to be all that dramatic when voter finally head to the...1 day ago by Kyle Swenson
More People Overdosing on Synthetic Marijuana Than Ever BeforeAnxiety envelopes you. You’re drenched in cold sweat. There’s a jackhammer pounding inside your skull. You begin...1 day ago by Chris Joseph
Waterspout Lifts Bounce House into Air on Fort Lauderdale Beach;...A bounce house with children inside was lifted about 20 feet up into the air by a waterspout that hit Fort...2 days ago by Chris Joseph
No Marlins Players Showed Up to Event That Promised Fans They'd Meet...The Miami Marlins refuse to stop letting their fans down in the most egregious ways imaginable. The Fish — fresh off...5 days ago by Chris Joseph