Latest South Florida News
Victor Mooney's voice lowers and soars like he's performing a one-man theater show. Sitting inside a hot, windowless room...
Limos. A rock band. Crab claws. Strippers. The night had all the ingredients for an epic bro-down. On February 28, 2013,...
Just a few paces from busy Brickell Avenue, Ishmael Bermudez crouches behind his little clapboard house and drinks...
Early in the morning of August 4, 2013, Steven Sotloff walked across the border from southern Turkey into Syria. He...
Bernie Weiss could be your grandpa. Nestled on the 12th floor of a custard-colored Collins Avenue retirement home, his...
Popular South Florida News
In Case You Missed It
Meet the Knights of the Florida Renaissance Festival
by Ryan Pfeffer
- Video Shows Fort Lauderdale Cop Slapping Homeless Man Who Wanted to Use Restroom: "You're Not Going to Pee!"
- Are Broward Judges Illegally Trying to Fill Empty Jails?
- Is Lauren Book's Charity Being Used for Political Gain?
- Court Records: Inmates Sold Psychedelics Inside BSO Jail
- Advocates Fight for Sex Offender Rights With Lawsuit
- Hallandale Beach Police to Start Using Body Cameras This Summer
- Fort Lauderdale Cops Fired for Racist Texts and Video Meet with Chief, Want Jobs Back
- Today: Mock Terror Attack at Fort Lauderdale Airport and Cruise Port
- Broward County's Minority Population Is Now the Majority
- Salomon Melgen, Accused Medicare Fraudster, Ordered to Remain Detained by Judge
- Cops' Press Release About Shoplifters Ignores Bigger Crime by Somebody Else
- Palm Beach Sheriff's Deputy Accused of Beating Up Inmate in Handcuffs, Lying About It in Report
- Lawsuit: It's Unconstitutional for Judge, Sheriff to Force Circumcision of 4-Year-Old
- Florida Man Did Not Know He Had Herpes Before Giving It to Woman, Court Rules
More South Florida News
Salomon Melgen, Accused Medicare Fraudster, Ordered to Remain Detained...A federal judge magistrate ordered that Palm Beach eye doctor Salomon Melgen be detained before trial. Melgen, who...
Anti-LGBT Adoption Bill Would Leave Thousands of Foster Children in the...National child welfare advocates held a joint presser to speak out against the so-called Indiana-style bill (HB...
Advocates Fight for Sex Offender Rights With LawsuitAs New Times discovered earlier this year, there isn't a subject matter more touchy that the laws outlining the...4 days ago by Kyle Swenson
Hallandale Beach Police to Start Using Body Cameras This SummerAs a bill that would set rules on police body cameras makes its way through the Florida Legislature, Hallandale...
Petition Started to "End Partisanship" and Make Florida a Top-Two...Florida could have a less-partisan electoral process if a new petition gets on the 2016 ballot. Or it could...4 days ago by Ray Downs