Latest South Florida News
Map Shows Sexually Transmitted Diseases in South Florida18 hours ago by Kyle Swenson
Two Miami-Dade Police officers approached the gate, their eyes level and their hands on their guns. The sprawling ranch...
Fifty years of bloody conflict in Colombia — thousands of deaths from firefights, sniper attacks, bombings,...
George Gray, all five feet eight inches of him, flies up the court like a Chihuahua released from a cage. He bursts...
The .223 slugs racing from the barrel of Suleiman Yousef's M4 rip over the mud before sinking through paper targets. A...
In the summer of 2013, Dr. Stephen Haggerty stood in the humid Liberian jungle, frustrated at the lack of progress. The...
Popular South Florida News
In Case You Missed It
Meet the Knights of the Florida Renaissance Festival
by Ryan Pfeffer
Video Shows Fort Lauderdale Cop Slapping Homeless Man Who Wanted to Use Restroom: "You're Not Going to Pee!"
by Ray Downs
- Are Broward Judges Illegally Trying to Fill Empty Jails?
- Is Lauren Book's Charity Being Used for Political Gain?
- Court Records: Inmates Sold Psychedelics Inside BSO Jail
- Five Presidential Candidates Will Be in Broward Next Week
- Mother of Special-Needs Baby Files Emergency Motion Against Former NFL Player
- After Bicycle Deaths, Cyclists Plan Memorial Ride
- Iconic Yankee Clipper Hotel Being Reflagged as B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale
- BSO Sheriff Scott Israel Calls Suspect's Fatal Shooting Justified; Shooting Under Investigation
- Palm Beach Couple That Pimped Out Underaged Girls Sentenced to Federal Prison
- Human Rights Council: We Still Need a Law Preventing Discrimination on Sexual Orientation
- Tropical Disturbance Has Formed in the Atlantic
- Heather Hironimus, Anticircumcision Mom, Won't Face Jail Time After Agreeing to Terms
- ALCU Calls For State to Sever Ties With Palm Beach Juvenile Correctional Facility
More South Florida News
Jim Obergefell, Lead Plaintiff in SCOTUS Same-Sex Marriage Ruling, to...Equality Florida has announced that Jim Obergfell, the lead plaintiff in the Supreme Court decision that ruled in...
Marlins Manager Dan Jennings' Defending Arizona's Retaliation Is Really...Baseball is dumb. And the Marlins' former general manager now manager Dan Jennings has just reiterated that for us...
Mother of Special-Needs Baby Files Emergency Motion Against Former NFL...Since February, the Broward courts have been dragging their feet over the fate of a special needs 3-year-old who's...5 days ago by Kyle Swenson
Exclusive Interview With Donald Trump (Well, With His Twitter Feed, Anyway)Good morning, America. Donald Trump is your current clubhouse leader for the GOP 2016 ticket. And it might be for...
100,000 Medical Marijuana Petitions Sent to Supervisor of Elections for...After coming two-percentage points of having medical marijuana legalized in last November's election, United For...6 days ago by Chris Joseph