Latest South Florida News
AAA Offering Free Towing Through Labor Day Weekend13 hours ago by Chris Joseph
Pelting rain has glued red-and-yellow-striped jerseys onto the soaked bodies of 6,000 fans scattered around Lockhart...
Stan Hughes, a tall, thin, straight-faced man with a gray ponytail, shuffles through dozens of boxes lining the shelves...
On October 1, 2013, more than 60 men in jumpsuits crowded into the austere cafeteria at the Krome Service Processing...
This piece originally ran in New Times sister paper LA Weekly. Search local showings of Straight Outta Compton. Back in...
There were raised voices and broken glass and the high-voltage emotions that pinball between a wild teen and her worried...
Popular South Florida News
In Case You Missed It
- A Week After New Times Investigation, City Moves to Close Fort Lauderdale Group Home
- Fort Lauderdale Confederate Flag Backer: “We’re Not the KKK”
Meet the Knights of the Florida Renaissance Festival
by Ryan Pfeffer
Video Shows Fort Lauderdale Cop Slapping Homeless Man Who Wanted to Use Restroom: "You're Not Going to Pee!"
by Ray Downs
- Are Broward Judges Illegally Trying to Fill Empty Jails?
- AAA Offering Free Towing Through Labor Day Weekend
- Activists Protest Reinstatement of Cop Who Called Blacks "Hoodrats"
- Zing Sock Club: Weston Man Starts Sock Subscription Service
- Pembroke Pines Police Officer Denied Service at Arby's for Being a Cop
- Kidnapping Charge Dropped Against Boyfriend In Lilly Baumann Case
- Is Someone Cutting Cats in Half With a Knife in Palm Beach County?
- John Goodman Jury Tampering Suspect Expected to Plead Guilty
- Hurricane Danny to Become Tropical Depression; More Disturbances Coming
- Palm Beach Cab Industry Angry Over Uber Drivers Not Having to Adhere to Fingerprint Background Checks
- Did Ben Carson Say He's Open to Using Drone Strikes on American Soil to Protect the Border?
More South Florida News
Pembroke Pines Police Officer Denied Service at Arby's for Being a CopA Pembroke Pines officer was denied service at a local Arby's Tuesday night simply by virtue of being a police...2 days ago by Chris Joseph
Kidnapping Charge Dropped Against Boyfriend In Lilly Baumann CaseThe second felony kidnapping charge involving the case of an unhinged Broward mother who defied a court order and...2 days ago by Kyle Swenson
Joe Biden Should Announce Run for President While in South FloridaVice President Joe Biden, he of the thinning pate and big mouth, will be in South Florida today with a three-fold...2 days ago by Chuck Strouse
Uber One Vote Away From Returning to Broward CountyBroward commissioners voted on Tuesday to have a final vote for a new lax law that would allow Uber to return to the...2 days ago by Chris Joseph
It's Official: Lauren Book Is Running for State SenateMiramar, Hollywood, Davie, Plantation, and Dania, meet your next state senator: 30-year-old Lauren Book. The...2 days ago by Deirdra Funcheon