Latest South Florida News
Miss Cleo, Famed Fortuneteller, Dead at 53 Years OldJuly 26 at 2:12 p.m. by Multiple Authors
After Dwyane Wade, the Most Popular South Florida Sports JerseysJuly 26 at 9:12 a.m. by Ryan Yousefi
New Law Will Deter Sale of Medical Marijuana in Wilton ManorsJuly 26 at 9:01 a.m. by Jess Swanson
Developers, Historians, and Activists War Over the Future of Little HaitiJuly 26 at 8:05 a.m. by Nathaniel Sandler
Florida's Five Funniest Anti-Medical Marijuana Ads This YearJuly 25 at 9:34 a.m. by Nicolás Rivero
Why Do Broward School Secretaries Earn More Than Many Teachers?July 25 at 8:30 a.m. by Brittany Shammas
Marleine Bastien marveled at the packed room inside the Miami-Dade County Commission chambers. Five busloads of...
It's May 13, just after 6:30 p.m., and a grimy Fort Lauderdale Denny's reeks of cooking grease and industrial...
Jay Scott, sporting a brown ponytail and a shirt that exposes his tattoos, walks through Habatat Galleries in West Palm...
"Ninth Street and A1A Boulevard." Richard Whitecloud relays his oceanfront location to the emergency dispatcher. "The...
Two men burst into a suburban Delray Beach office park on a muggy weekday in August 2014, demanding to talk to the CEO....
Popular South Florida News
In Case You Missed It
A Veteran Reacts to the Bad News That Gannett Aims to Buy the Sun Sentinel
by Nick Sortal
- Skunk Ape Caught on New Video, Men Claim
The Florida Panthers' 2016 Playoff Run: Everything You Need to Know
by Ryan Yousefi
- Another Complaint About Judge Destry: First-Time Offender Got Ten Years for $50 Drug Deal
Jason Genova: The Saga of a YouTube Bodybuilding Broscience Celebrity
by Kyle Swenson
- Top Broward County Coroner Dismissed After $500 Stolen From a Corpse
- Strikers Ditch Lockhart Stadium Because City Is Too Cheap to Fix It
- Sheriff Scott Israel Called Out at Black Lives Matters Debate in Fort Lauderdale
- Activist Cal Deal Finds Weaknesses in Broward Courthouse Security
- Scott Israel Won’t Attend Debate Hosted by Black Lives Matter
- Here’s Everything That’s Been Left in the Palm Beach County Courthouse’s Amnesty Box This Year
- Is There a Prejudice Against Synagogues as Polling Stations in Palm Beach County?
- Anonymous Boca Residents Leave Flowers for Local Police
- The First Cargo Ship to Sail to Cuba in 50 Years Is About to Become an Artificial Reef
- Boynton Beach to Be More Microbrewery-Friendly, Attract Young Residents
More South Florida News
Top Broward County Coroner Dismissed After $500 Stolen From a CorpseCedrick Carnell Camper, Jr. died with $500 in his sock. That was only the beginning. On Friday, May 27, as medical...July 22 at 2:48 p.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
To Stop Toxic Algae, 10-Year-Old Stuart Boy Flies to D.C. to Demand ActionSince January, toxic algae has polluted the waterways near 10-year-old Jack Benson’s home in Stuart. Frustrated with...July 22 at 9:39 a.m. by Jess Swanson
"Legal Medical Cannabis" for Sale in South FloridaThe man on the corner of North Miami Avenue and 24th Street in Miami didn’t say much. But he didn’t have to. His...July 22 at 8:59 a.m. by Nicolás Rivero
Here’s Everything That’s Been Left in the Palm Beach County...If you’ve been inside a courthouse lately, you may have noticed that just before the metal detectors, there’s an...July 22 at 8:43 a.m. by Antonia Noori Farzan
Strikers Ditch Lockhart Stadium Because City Is Too Cheap to Fix ItThe Fort Lauderdale Strikers are leaving Lockhart Stadium. Again. This time, though, it’s not because the soccer...July 21 at 9:36 a.m. by Nicolás Rivero