Latest South Florida News
Stan Hughes, a tall, thin, straight-faced man with a gray ponytail, shuffles through dozens of boxes lining the shelves...
On October 1, 2013, more than 60 men in jumpsuits crowded into the austere cafeteria at the Krome Service Processing...
This piece originally ran in New Times sister paper LA Weekly. Search local showings of Straight Outta Compton. Back in...
There were raised voices and broken glass and the high-voltage emotions that pinball between a wild teen and her worried...
It's Friday night in downtown Miami, and a dozen people chat and glance over menus inside a dark Peruvian restaurant...
Popular South Florida News
In Case You Missed It
- A Week After New Times Investigation, City Moves to Close Fort Lauderdale Group Home
- Fort Lauderdale Confederate Flag Backer: “We’re Not the KKK”
Meet the Knights of the Florida Renaissance Festival
by Ryan Pfeffer
Video Shows Fort Lauderdale Cop Slapping Homeless Man Who Wanted to Use Restroom: "You're Not Going to Pee!"
by Ray Downs
- Are Broward Judges Illegally Trying to Fill Empty Jails?
- Study: Fort Lauderdale Worst City in America for College-Educated Women to Date (Best for Men, Though!)
- Activists: Rename Hollywood Streets to Honor Abolitionists, Not Confederates
- The Megaphone: Shipping Container Will Serve as Art Hub for Sistrunk
- Ndamukong Suh Buys $6.5 Million Fort Lauderdale Home on Intracoastal
- Riverland Road in Fort Lauderdale: Residents Oppose New Houses
- Is Someone Cutting Cats in Half With a Knife in Palm Beach County?
- John Goodman Jury Tampering Suspect Expected to Plead Guilty
- Hurricane Danny to Become Tropical Depression; More Disturbances Coming
- Palm Beach Cab Industry Angry Over Uber Drivers Not Having to Adhere to Fingerprint Background Checks
- Did Ben Carson Say He's Open to Using Drone Strikes on American Soil to Protect the Border?
More South Florida News
Study: Fort Lauderdale Worst City in America for College-Educated Women...Dating in Fort Lauderdale is hard. Even with so many options to help you find your perfect mate, things tend to not...4 days ago by Chris Joseph
Sun Life Stadium's Renovation Includes Seats Closer to Field, Really...On Thursday, the Miami Dolphins officially unveiled the newly renovated Sun Life Stadium with its sleeker, more...4 days ago by Chris Joseph
Tropical Storm Erika Shifts East; Forecasters Warn Florida Could Still...Tropical Storm Erika wobbled a little last night, which could mean the storm might brush past us come Monday. Still,...
Activists: Rename Hollywood Streets to Honor Abolitionists, Not...After the Charleston Church shooting this summer, there has been a push around the nation to remove racist symbols...5 days ago by Jess Swanson
Recreational Marijuana on 2016 Florida Ballot? Petition Needs 683,000...Regulate Florida, a political committee that wants to amend the Florida constitution to legalize and regulate adult...
Ryan Tannehill Called "Overrated" and "Overpaid" by Seahawks' Michael...Last month, the big brains at Harvard predicted that this season's Superbowl would be a matchup between the Seattle...