Latest South Florida News
The blinds are drawn in Murphy's Miami Beach bedroom as the 33-year-old pulls a white, silicone, four-inch conical...
On a rainy Thursday morning in August, Tangela Sears parks her Mitsubishi SUV in front of a small yellow house on a quiet...
Two hours before her redeye Greyhound was scheduled to snort out of the lot, Valerie Bozeman walked into the bus station...
In 1985, Lupe Ontiveros played Rosalita, a clueless housekeeper who's the butt of jokes made by 13-year-old Corey Feldman...
Popular South Florida News
In Case You Missed It
- A Week After New Times Investigation, City Moves to Close Fort Lauderdale Group Home
- Fort Lauderdale Confederate Flag Backer: “We’re Not the KKK”
Meet the Knights of the Florida Renaissance Festival
by Ryan Pfeffer
Video Shows Fort Lauderdale Cop Slapping Homeless Man Who Wanted to Use Restroom: "You're Not Going to Pee!"
by Ray Downs
- Are Broward Judges Illegally Trying to Fill Empty Jails?
- Fort Lauderdale Moves to Close Crescent House Group Home After Years of Complaints
- Hollywood Hostage and Domestic Incident Standoff Ends In Suicide
- Fort Lauderdale Developer to Build 380-Unit, "Multifamily Project" Near New River
No Homework or Grades at Fort Lauderdale's Sunset Sudbury School
by Patti Roth
- Lynn Rosenthal, Broward Judge Arrested for DUI, Resigns
- Confederate Flag Could Be Removed From Florida Senate Seal
- Congressman Alcee Hastings: Bribed by Payday Loan Industry?
- Hillary Clinton Receives Lukewarm Response at Broward College
- Pro-Life Group Launches Campaign to Have Rick Scott Defund Planned Parenthood
- Jeb Bush Gaining on Donald Trump in Florida, According to New Poll
More South Florida News
Fort Lauderdale Developer to Build 380-Unit, "Multifamily Project" Near...Ellis Diversified, a Fort Lauderdale-based developer has bought a chunk of land in Downtown Fort Lauderdale that the...
John Morgan to Match Medical Marijuana Donations 9 to 1 For 2016 BallotJohn Morgan, the Chairman for United for Care, is once again pulling out his hefty checkbook for the ongoing push to...
No Homework or Grades at Fort Lauderdale's Sunset Sudbury SchoolYoungsters attending a remarkable school in Fort Lauderdale are free to learn what they want, when they want, and...4 days ago by Patti Roth
Confederate Flag Could Be Removed From Florida Senate SealSince 1972, the Seal of the Florida Senate contained a fan of five flags flying over a golden disk with a...5 days ago by Chris Joseph
Lynn Rosenthal, Broward Judge Arrested for DUI, ResignsBroward Circuit Judge Lynn Rosenthal, who was arrested for DUI after ramming her black BMW SUV into a police car in...5 days ago by Chris Joseph
Nova Southeastern University President Begs: No Guns on CampusMust be tough to be a college president these days. Once upon a time, the hardest part of the job was deciding who...5 days ago by Deirdra Funcheon