We love the story of how Rachael Ray became a household name.
Like the tales of starlets being discovered working at the five and dimes of old, Ray was working at Macy's in New York City, moved to another store and was "discovered" by an Albany television station when she started doing cooking demos.
The rest is history. With successful Food Network shows, a daytime talk show, cookbooks and a magazine, this little girl with the big mouth has done well for herself. Some say she's the next Martha Stewart.
Maybe not....While Martha does things like showing us how to reshingle our roof while making a fabulous Bundt cake and planning a dinner party for 20, Ray demonstrates how to flavor potato chips and reheat. We found some of Rachael's least inspiring moments, after the jump.
5. Rachael Ray Measures Hulk Hogan's biceps. After a little harmless flirtation (which seems really creepy), Rachael measures Hulk's...biceps...but not before Hulk compares himself to Mickey Mouse.
4. Paul from New Jersey can't cook eggs, so Rachael brings him in to the studio. Her tips? say hi to the eggs - "tap tap tap - anyone home?"
3. Rachael Ray shows us the latest trend for our feline friends - kitty wigs, which is the perfect gift for that crazy cat lady on the corner.
2. Let's just say that Rachael Ray makes this corn very happy (as in happy ending happy). Don't believe us? Watch the video!
1. Because you can't heat stuff up until it's out of the container, Rachael shows us how to open a jar. On the next Rachael Ray....how to turn on the stove.
Follow Clean Plate Charlie on Facebook and
on Twitter: @CleanPlateBPB.