Since it's the weekend and we usually break out the booze around now, we thought we'd help out a New Timesian who has been gifted cookie dough flavored vodka from Pinnacle. The brand is the Baskin Robbins, nay, the Swisher Sweets of vodka, with these ridiculous flavors:
Apple, Atomic Hots, Banana,"They're basically trying to make vodka palatable to a young girl," said a co-worker of the aggressive dose of fake vanilla extract. Rather than toss the bottle, we came up with these five uses:
Berry, Blueberry, Butterscotch, Cake, Cherry, Cherry Lemonade, Cherry
Whipped, Chocolate, Chocolate Whipped, Citrus, Coconut, Cookie Dough,
Cotton Candy, Grape, Gummy, Kiwi-Strawberry, Le Double Espresso, Mango,
Marshmallow, Orange, Orange Whipped, Pineapple, Pomegranate, Raspberry,
Root Beer, Tropical Punch, Vanilla, Whipped Cream, and Whipped Key Lime
5) Spike a milkshake with it.
4) One up The Dude with a Cookie Dough White Russian.
3) Spike your Starbucks Frappuccino.
2) Get meta and dunk chocolate chip cookies in a glass of it.
1) Make your own deconstructed Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough drizzled over chocolate chip ice cream.
Have other suggestions for these or the other Pinnacle flavored vodkas? It's Friday, after all. We're looking for creative ways to get drunk.
New Times on Facebook | Clean Plate Charlie on Facebook | Melissa on Facebook | Clean Plate Charlie on Twitter | Melissa McCart on Twitter | E-mail Melissa |